With 30,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space available at our Longford and Dublin facilities, we can provide an efficient and effective handling, print storage and distribution service to our customers.
We have over 500 pallet docks and facilities for 800 pick and pack locations, operating from a 3 tier aisle racking system. Each location is automatically linked to our Management Information Warehousing System (MIWS), which ensures real time stock management.
We also have a designated separate location for stock under review in line with ISO9001 for our Quality Management System.
Our warehouse and print storage service includes:
- Receiving incoming stock, checking condition of stock and documentation – e.g. stock count, compared with quantity booked in, unit size, quality of stock, correct labelling
- Stock Control and Stock Counts
- Aged Stock Reporting
- Management of minimum/maximum stock holdings (Kanban stock management)
- Active management of materials to reduce pallet holding and storage costs
- Secure and locked down space for confidential items
- Pick and pack
- Daily Despatches in line with agreed customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Next day delivery service nationwide using an online tracking system with Proof Of Delivery (POD) available online
- Customised daily/weekly/monthly reporting on stock usage, order volumes and costs by ordering location or cost centre
- Consolidated invoicing customised by client specific ordering details available
- Our storage space is fully controlled and secure with fob access in place
- Our customer support team answer all stock, order, delivery queries by email or phone – currently supporting multiple customers in over 450 locations nationwide with 1200 lines of stock.